Important Safety Information
* The Juppy requires adult supervision at all times.
* The Juppy Baby Walker has a 35 pound weight limit for the child.
* Do not entangle or twist straps around baby’s neck.
* The Juppy is not designed to carry your child around; do not suspend,
drag or swing your child about while using the Juppy.
* Do not allow baby to insert arms inside of the Juppy during use,
this prevents the child from achieving proper balance.
* Please take extra care when zipping the back, being careful
not to trap clothing or skin of your child.
* Do not use the Juppy to walk your child up or down stairs.
* Make sure that straps are securely fastened before walking your baby.
* Always have firm grip on the straps at all times to prevent any falling.
* It is normal for your baby to take a minute or two to adjust to the Juppy.